Services for customers with weldments or parts large or small needing stress relieve, annealing, normalizing, water/polymer quenching.
- Solution Treat/Anneal up to 2300° F
- Polymer/Water Quench – Temper
- Furnaces up to 48 ft long
- Stress Relief (ASME, AWS, or customer specifications)
Vacuum Heat Treatment
PVHT offers processes for tool steel and stainless steel parts, that need hardening in vacuum atmospheres.
- Tool Steel Hardening
- Precipitation Hardening
- Vacuum Anneal
- Vacuum Temper
- Cryo Treat
An Oil quench/Carburize or air quench hardening department for parts processed in Endothermic atmosphere furnaces up to 72″ long.
- Oil Quench & Temper
- Neutral Hardening
- Endothermic Atmosphere
- Atmosphere Anneal/Normalize
- 72 in. x 36 in. Capacity
Drop bottom furnaces for higher quality Aerospace and Automotive specs for solution treat and age in water and polymer quench medium.
- Solution Treat & Age of Aluminum Alloys (Water, Polymer)
- Automotive, MIL, Aerospace Specifications
- Fast Quench – 15 seconds or less if needed
- Furnaces up to 12 ft long
Tumble blasting parts in a rubber or mesh belt. Parts up to 400 lbs. NEW spinner hanger blaster for aluminum parts.
- Tumble Blast Cleaning
- Shot/Bead Blast
- Sand Blast
Have a Question or Need a Quote?
Pinson Valley Heat Treating Co. has been servicing the fabricating, machining, forging, and casting industries as well as other similar customers around the southeast since 1970. The employees at PVHT are dedicated to Quality Work, Quick Service, at a Fair Price. If you have a question or have something we can be of service, please give us a call Monday thru Friday 7:30 am-4:00 pm